Senate Transportation Committee
Wednesday, June 12, 2019 | 10:00 a.m.
Main Capitol, Room 461
- SB 607 (Scavello): Amends Title 75 (Vehicles) to authorize radar or lidar for local law enforcement.
- SB 742 (K. Ward, Langerholc, Stefano, Vogel, and Brooks): Amends Title 75 (Vehicles) to relieve newer vehicles 8 years after the vehicle is manufactured from vehicle emissions testing.
- SB 743 (K. Ward, Brooks, Langerholc, Stefano, and Vogel): Amends Title 75 (Vehicles) to replace the annual vehicle emissions testing program with a biennial program.
- SB 744 (Langerholc, K. Ward, Stefano, Vogel, and Brooks): Amends Title 75 (Vehicles) to exempt Blair, Cambria, Lackawanna, Luzerne, Lycoming, Mercer, and Westmoreland Counties from the vehicle emissions testing program
- SB 745 (Stefano, K. Ward, Langerholc, Vogel, and Brooks): Amends Title 75 (Vehicles) to replace the dynamometer and tailpipe emissions testing for certain vehicles with a gas cap test and visual emissions control device inspection.
- SB 746 (Vogel, K. Ward, Langerholc, Stefano, and Brooks): Amends Title 75 (Vehicles) to extend the transition date for new emissions testing equipment.
- SB 748 (Bartolotta): Designates the Lt. Col. Juanita L. Warman Memorial Highway in Washington County.
- HB 65 (Sankey): Designates the Private First Class Steve L. Klosz Memorial Bridge in Cambria County.
- HB 1065 (Dush): Designates the CPL James Slagle 2nd Ranger Battalion Army Ranger WWII Memorial Bridge in Jefferson County